Saturday, December 02, 2000

The Breakfast Club & 3:33 P.M.

What another long day. I hate long days, don't you? At least I was able to catch up on sleep, so that was a start.

My boyfriend decided to tell me that he has a christmas staff party on Friday night. Now, I barely see him during the week anymore, this week he's going to make an exception because he won't see me Friday night. I wasnt mad at the fact that he has something Friday night, not at all! It's the fact that if I wouldn't have brought up something else, he wouldnt have told me until the night before. That totally pisses me off. He even said to me in those exact words that he probably wouldn't have said anything until Thursday night, and that's when I got upset :( That's not right, now is it?

So Friday night I am going to see a movie with a friend instead... I haven't done girls night out in a while, and I am kind of excited!

What was weird, was I was driving into town to see my boyfriend and I looked outside at this certain moment (3:33pm to be exact) and the clouds were really dark, but the sun was gleaming orange everywhere and it was really bright.. it was weird.. but as I was looking into the distance, my conscious was thinking, 'wow, that's how I see life...' That was weird. I don't know what to make of that...

I was totally craving chinese food, and that's what we ended up having for dinner. I like getting what I want sometimes!! I went to see the movie Unbreakable. That's the one with Bruce Willis. It's definitely a weird movie. It was definitely un-enjoyable however because the assholes sitting next to us in the movie kept getting up at different times to go out of the theater. They also kept talking and I remember the man telling his girlfriend/wife that we were selfish because we had to sit in the same row as them. IT WAS ALMOST A PACKED THEATER and we have the right to sit where we please. Man, people like that guy totally tick me off. The guy was going to mess with my boyfriend, but thank goodness he didn't start anything. And of course my stubborn boyfriend had to open his mouth and say to the guy when he was getting up again "make up your mind dude" which the guy almost reacted to, but his wife/girlfriend made a comment...

When we got back to my boyfriends house, we watched the breakfast club, as it was on tv. I love that movie! It's the shit! I've seen it a couple of times already. Good movie. See it if you have not yet! I called my parents and had them tape for me the movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High that I will get around to watching one of these days. Probably when school lets out. My show that I tape on Saturday nights, That's Life, wasnt on tv tonight because of some dumb snowman cartoon special. What a bummer.

I was just chilling with my sister. We hardly ever do that. It was kind of nice to hang out with her. We talked about things that are going on in our lives and we men bashed for a bit (hee hee) and I need to go to bed, because I've got work tomorrow :) Argh! I can sense a long day coming on again!

No comments: