Monday, December 11, 2000

So Edgy, Don't Know Why...

I hit a little rough spot this evening. I don't know why, but I was feeling very insecure. Anyhow, E came in and held me and reassured me that he loves me and that everything's going to be ok. And now, I can't sleep! I hate it, sometimes I get really bad insomnia. GRRR!

Totally off subject...Here are some books I recommend.

*The G-d Project by John Saul
*Flowers in the Attic by V.C. Andrews
*My Sweet Audrina by V.C. Andrews
*Baby Come Back by Maeve Haran
*She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb
*Where The Heart Is by Billie Letts
*Sis Boom Bah by Jane Heller
*Crystal Clear by Jane Heller
*ChaChaCha by Jane Heller
*Changes by Danielle Steel
*The Gift by Danielle Steel
*Granny Dan by Danielle Steel
*The Long Road Home by Danielle Steel
*Malice by Danielle Steel
*Go Ask Alice by Anonymous
*Summer Sisters by Judy Blume

and that's all for now. More to come later. When I think of them that is!!

No comments: