Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Dish Towel/Face Cloths

Today in the mail, I received a package from my cousin Jenn - (THANK YOU AGAIN JENN)

So she mailed me 3 samples of crochet dish towels/face cloths, whatever I want to make of them. She also linked me to the site where the patterns are (these are not complete full size of the pattern) but I plan on running out to Walmart tomorrow to get Cotton Bernat Yarn to make some more! I'm set out to make them! She made some for me, and didn't even make any for herself - that was very nice of her. I think I will make my first one for her then! This was such a cool idea - and it was sooooo much fun to get some mail.


I marinated chicken wings in tereyaki sauce (been really into tereyaki lately) and it was delicious for dinner.
Well - I am off to bed. It's getting late, and I have a LOT of things that I want to accomplish tomorrow. I haven't yet decided if I am going to go alone to the knitting meeting, maybe. I feel like I should get out of my house and meet new people, but I also would have felt more comfortable going with Jenn for my second meeting.
Exhausted. It's been a long day, and I only got about 5 hours of sleep last night (I couldn't sleep and didn't even attempt to go to sleep until 1 am last night).

No comments: