Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Do Yoga, Do Yoga, Do Yoga

Slept in today. Had to. Got the urge to clean up my crawl space last night, under my basement stairs and was up doing so until about 3 am, when I decided I still couldn't sleep so I watched 2 episodes of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, which I downloaded. So I finally went to bed around 4:30 am around.

Today I continued on the clean up of my office. Oh, I am trying to get things in order before the school semester starts on Monday. The next 31 weeks are going to be intense. 15 weeks of Semester 2, 1 week off, and then 15 weeks of Semester 3, which brings me to my August 11th, 2006 graduation from Graphic Design.

I rented Wedding Crashers today, Jamie & I are going to watch it tomorrow night. I heard it's good and it looks so funny. I will let you know how it is. As if my opinion counts for anything anyhow, lol.

I didn't work on anything craft related today, besides re-organizing my craft supplies, I finally bought some storage containers to keep everything organized. They can be used as storage containers or for food - either way. It was a packages of 17 containers - and whatever leftover I have (the smaller ones) will go into the tupperwear drawer in my kitchen. They will come in handy. I bought a few other items today at the same store, and I'm really pissed off, because now I have to go back as they forgot to give me the sale price on one of the items, so I have to run back to the store tomorrow to get refunded on the difference. Totally out of my way.

I will be learning how to knit socks tomorrow - visiting my cousin Jenn at her work - she works for her father, and he's out of town, so she's keeping the store open for pick ups and stuff and is said to be bored, so I'm going to go keep her company, and learn to make socks, and show her other projects I've been working on. I am also going to go by my grandmother's house. I told her I'd like to learn how to make the ripple (zig zag) afghan (like the one she gave me a few weeks back) and then figured out (kinda) how to make it - so now I am still going to go to her place and so I will spend some time with her.

I was SUPPOSED to do YOGA today, since I didn't go to the gym. The plan was to go to the gym every other day, and then do YOGA on opposite days.

No comments: