Sunday, February 19, 2006

Cold Sunday


After Michel & Louise left last night I went into bed with Season 1 Disc 1 of LOST and started watching. Only thinking I'd watch 1 episode and go to bed, I was HOOKED. I ended up watching 3 episodes and going to bed after 3 am!
I got together with a friend this afternoon. It was nice to see her. After getting there she looked at my wedding photos and then had me install Adobe Photoshop CS2 onto her computer, as she had no idea how. I hung out with her a bit more, and then headed on my way.
On my way home I stopped by my parent's house to pick up the fouton for Daphne to sleep on while she's here, and the sheets that fit on the fouton.
Speaking of Daphne - I finally spoke to her tonight. She will be coming in on Tuesday instead of Monday, which works out better for me, because I would like the extra day before she comes in to finish up house chores and stuff. And this way I can go to my Tuesday morning class without feeling guilty about making Daphne get up at 6:30 am to come with me to class. So I will be meeting her at the train station Tuesday afternoon. Daphne wants to go to Ottawa, which is perfect, because I am dying to go to Michael's Craft store (none here in Quebec) and no one wanted to ever go with me for the drive, not even Jamie! (Nothing for him to do in Ottawa). So it was perfect when Daphne suggested she wanted to go to Ottawa but she wasn't sure how far it was (only 2 hour drive around). YEY! Michael's here I come!
This evening I watched Survivor with Jamie from Thursday night and then we watched Desperate Housewives and then Grey's Anatomy. I worked on my little crochet blanket that I frogged. It's coming back along nicely. I want to get it finished, as I need to work on some other projects. Louise requested a scarf and if Jamie and I will be going to her birthday dinner in March, then I need to start working on that - (won't take me long) and I have some other projects that I want to do. I am even thinking about making Jamie a new (longer) scarf, as the one I made him for Valentine's Day he loves, but it's just too short for him.
Well, I'm going to go crawl into bed with LOST Season: 1. It's very addictive. Watched 3 episodes last night until very very late!

No comments: