Monday, February 20, 2006

Stuff

Got up this morning and watched 2 more episodes of Lost (watched 3 last night until about 2 am). I AM ADDICTED TO THE SHOW! I can't put it down/away! MUST WATCH MORE!

Today in class I worked a bit on my personal stationary assignment (I need to create a business card, stationary, envelope all with my "business name" on it and create myself a logo.) Talk about HARD! I don't know what kind of logo to create for myself. This is soooo hard. Hopefully I'll come up with something soon.

Towards the end of class I worked on my Mask Assignment in Photoshop that is due tomorrow morning. I started it on Thursday and worked on it this afternoon and finished it this evening. We had to use Layer Masks, Vector Masks, Adjustment Layers & clipping group. I had to do several things using these actions.

I hope I get a good grade on the assignment! It's only worth 15% of my final grade - I honest thing it should be worth more than that.

After class I came home and watched another 2 episodes of Lost: Season 1 and then headed off the gym. I worked out for just over an hour and I feel great. Came home, showered, finished off the above Mask assignment, ate dinner, watched 24 with Jamie at 9pm, and now I'm going to go straighten my hair and watch 1 more episode of LOST! I am dying to know what happens next!So happy I have it on DVD to watch and don't have to wait for the weekly episode!

I still have a few chores to do before Daphne gets into town tomorrow - but I think I will manage in the knick of time!

No comments: