Sunday, May 21, 2006

Hungry But Don't Want To Eat.

Today's been a horrid day in the sense of the way I've been feeling. I have been feeling EXTREMELY tired and hungry, but when I go to eat, nothing is apetizing and everything makes me feel nauseas. It got to the point, where I just returned 3 minutes ago from McD's drive-through as the only thing that wasn't making me nauseas was McD's french fries. How sad. I'M HUNGRY! I'M HUNGRY! I'M HUNGRY - but I don't want to eat anything.... argh!
Today was a movie day for Jamie & I. First - after getting up - we watched Into The Blue. It was not too bad. I worked on my Clapotis the 2 of the 3 movies we watched today. Second movie lined up was Deuce Bigalow - European Gigalo. I wanted to watching something dumb and light. It was both dumb and stupid! But worth a few good laughs. Then - a third movie - we were going to watch Man of the House, but while watching the previews we saw a commercial for something else - so we decided to change it to the movie, and we watched Bewitched - which was VERY cute, and I loved Nicole Kidman in it. Will Ferrell was a complete idiot - as usual.

Then - it was time for Sopranos and Big Love on HBO. - What an evening of TV. I can't believe the Big Love season finale is in two weeks - next week it's not on because of Memorial Day in the USA - but I feel like the season just just just began! As I just recently started watching that show. Weird.

Now - for some more TV - I'm hoping into bed to watch the season finale of Desperate Housewives, which I taped during Sopranos/Big Love - the grand 2 hour episode. I can't wait!

Nothing else really going on around here - besides the fact that it will take now 4-6 weeks to order One Skein from amazon.ca and it won't be in time for my birthday - which Jamie told me to order and he'd get it for me. But it's not happening. I first off, can't find another book to order with it (for free shipping). Shipping is rediculous when you just order 1 book, so in the end - it's worth it to order a second book, because the book is almost free - cuz it's as if you're paying for the shipping. I'd rather buy 2 books than buy 1 book and pay shipping. But for the life of me - I can't find a second book to equal the total for free shipping (39$CAD). So - I'm going to put that book on hold - and secretly wish for it. And I can't understand why it would take 4-6 weeks to ship? Last week when I eyed it - it was only 3-5 weeks to ship. I don't understand why now, all of a sudden, an extra week has been added on to either end of the shipping dates. Oh well - I'm going to go watch Desperate Housewives and forget about my want for this book!

No comments: