Saturday, May 06, 2006

Spilled The Beans

So, between last night and tonight, I've told all of our parents. I told my parents last night while I was at my grandmother's house. My grandmother made a comment to me, (intuition, I swear) and hugged me and hugged me and hugged me! She was sooo excited. So I called my mother from my grandmother's house.
My mother was really happy and said she had a hunch! That made me laugh. Spoke to my dad too, and he said Mazel Tov, but I don't think it's really hit him yet. I'll give him a few days.

Today, we broke the news to Jamie's dad and step-mom first, who are in Vancouver right now, visiting friends. Jamie's dad said he had a hunch as well! Both of our parents had hunches? What's up with this?

We called Jamie's mom and her wife, and they were very happy too.

This evening Jamie & I watched the documentary on Walmart. It was actually VERY interesting.

Well, I'm off to watch this past week's Apprentice in bed with Jamie. Have a good evening.

No comments: