Monday, July 24, 2006

Jem, Frou Frou & Curls

Last night my nephew woke up at 3:30 am crying for his mother. Since she was in New Jersey already for her business meeting this morning, we couldn't exactly do anything for him, so Jamie went into bed with Merlyn, and stayed there until he fell asleep. I hope this does not happen again. I hope it was only because he wet himself and was not sure where he was. Tonight I made sure he made before going to bed. Hopefully that is enough.

Today, we got up at 9 am (Jamie had already left to work). We ate breakfast and then he watched Wizard of Oz while I napped on the couch. Then we did a few things around the house including laundry, and eventually it was time to leave the house. We went to the bank first, and then to get some hot dogs, as that is what Merlyn wanted. Then we went to Walmart, and I did a return, and then spent more money. Jamie had promised Merlyn some new toys so we got him a few things.

After Walmart, I went to Blockbuster to see about Xbox games appropriate for 3 year olds, and the guy there was helpful. Then, to the dollar store, as I needed a jumbo gift bag, and I let Merlyn pick out one more toy.

Upon getting home, I put on Madagascar for Merlyn, and then started making my homemade meat sauce. I made 2 big batches in 2 pots, and that is what we ate for dinner with pasta. Now we have plenty of meat sauce to last us a while. (I'm very happy about this).

After dinner, Merlyn got a bath, and then played an hour of video games with Jamie. Tomorrow nana is picking up Merlyn at about 8:15 am, or so, and I've got a TON of stuff to do before going to school. Tomorrow night is a HOMEWORK NIGHT (since I procrastinated on Saturday night and didn't get a single stitch done. I kinda half to, since all my final projects are due next week! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I introduced myself to two new artists today:

Their music is very nice.


It is so humid today, that my hair is curling! Isn't this curl really cute?



Lately I have felt like wearing my yellow glasses instead of my new pink & black ones. No reason. Just like that! No knitting today. I hope this isn't the case when I have kids. I wouldn't be able to go days without knitting! Hopefully Jamie will be a big help when we have kids. He has been a big help with Merlyn, but still! It's TIRING! (Good practice though).

Alright, laundry needs tending to, and I need sleep!

No comments: