Thursday, August 31, 2006

Charity Blanket


Today I finished the baby blanket for charity. I stayed in today, because I wasn’t feeling well. I got a lot accomplished in the house (chores - they never end!) and then finished seaming the baby blanket. I am really happy the way it came out. However, I think the colours are hidious! But that’s a whole other story! Anyhow, I am sure that whatever charity ends up getting these blankets that were made (I think they’re more like ‘throws’ than blankets) will like them regardless! The pattern is really cool though, and I think I will make one for baby S, but in yellows and blues! Just something to put down on the floor in the baby’s room… I think it would look nice. I’ll wait to see how things turn out and things place out in the room, but in the right colours, I think this ‘throw’ would look nice.

Last night I ended up not being able to sleep, so I watched the movie Just My Luck. My sister had loaned it to me, and well, I was in the mood for a chick flick, so why not. It was alright, a little on the cheesy side, and well, just okay...!

No comments: