Saturday, August 05, 2006

Homework Day

Today I slept in a little, and when I got up, my nephew & sister-in-law were gone. It's too bad, I wanted to see them before they left, but that's okay. I'll at least get to see them tomorrow, even though it's not under the best of circumstances.

This afternoon I got A LOT of work done. I finished my IPOD project. Basically, I had to create an IPOD unit (MP3 Player) from scratch, using only photoshop tools. We had a tutorial on how to make one, and then we had to use our own buttons, etc, to personalize it

After finishing my work, I got ready for my cousin's bachelorette party. Dinner was supposed to be called for 8pm, but then I got a call from my Aunt saying that it was being pushed to 8:30pm, due to first call seating being behind on time. I had to pick up my grandmother, then drop off some videos at blockbusters, then pick up my cousin's other Aunt, and then head to the west island of Montreal. Dinner was at Baton Rouge. I haven't eaten there in years. I had a good time at the bachelorette, but the service was horrible (who has to ask 6 times for a glass of water?) and even though we were about 3 or 4 round tables pushed together, almost every table had their own waitor or waitress, and our waitress (for like 6 people) screwed up orders and bills (as it was all seperate bills) , was rude and I didn't like the service. Needless to say, I'll never go back there again. Maybe I'd try another location, but this one, never again. My cousin Jenn seemed to have a good time, and I'm happy for that! It was nice seeing all the girls in my family. I didn't take pics, but I'm hoping to get some from maybe my Aunt (who took tons!)

Long day tomorrow, I'm going to get some sleep.

Happy 27th Anniversary Mom & Dad.

No comments: