Monday, August 14, 2006

Silicone & Reading

Today I had a LOT of errands to run. I got up at a decent time, I headed to check out a crib that I saw for sale on craigslist, and it turns out that it was in worse condition than it was advertised for, so I didn't end up buying it. And the search for the perfect baby crib continues.

After that, I went to a mall that was next door, did a return that I had to do, and then picked up some all dressed bagels. I have been craving those for a while now, and when Jamie brought home only 2 yesterday (one for him, one for me) I just had to have more. They smelled sooo delicious and fresh, it was so good.

Afterwards I headed over to Marche Centrale to do two more returns and an exchange and I ended up bumping into my Aunt there at Omer DeSerres (an art store). I ended up picking up something that I had been eyeing for my cousin for her upcoming September birthday (to go along with the rest of the gift) and it was just funny bumping into her mom there!

I got a lot done today, and I even got to go to the gym, which I've been meaning to do for months now. But now that school is over, and I'm in my 2nd trimester of pregnancy with more energy, I have no excuse. I plan (try) to do half an hour - 45 minutes of cardio each day, Monday to Friday. I will try. I will do my best.

Today while out, I found these 2 silicone items. They are fantastic! I love silicone.

I somehow lost my "spoon rest" so, I found a silicone one, and it wipes sooo easy!


Also, I'm dying to try these silicone (REUSEABLE) muffin wrappers. I hope to make a batch of muffins sometime this week, so I will let you know how good they are.

Tonight I just hung out reading. I actually finished reading my book, Diary of a Mad Mom-To-Be by Laura Wolf. It was really good. I can't believe how fast I read it. It was over 300 pages, and I started it technically Friday night (but only read the first few pages before crashing out on the couch) and then really only started to read it on Saturday. And Sunday I didn't get much reading time either. So technically, it only took me two days to read. I should have read Diary of a Mad Bride-To-Be first, but you didn't have to, to follow along in the story. That's alright though. I have some other books that I want to read first, before even reading her first novel (which has the same characters in mad mom-to-be).

No comments: