Thursday, October 26, 2006

Insomnia

It's 5:49 am. I went to bed around 1:30 am. I stared at the wall tossing and turning for about 2 and a half hours. I couldn't sleep and I was hungry. So I poured myself a bowl of Sugar Crisp and came downstairs to my office. I started knitting. I watched the movie Stick It, which was cute. I like gymnastics, and thought it was cute. Plus, Vanessa Lengies, who plays Joanne Charis in the movie, is a native Montrealer, whom I've spent 3 weeks traveling Europe with, back in 2002, when I chaperoned my sister's high school grad trip to Europe. She was actually 3 or 4 days late coming on the trip, and had to meet us down in Europe, because she was filming American Dreams for NBC, where she played Roxanne Bojarski. I never watched American Dreams, but I know people who did and liked it. Anyhow, movie was cute, and I thank my sister for loaning it to me.

Now I'm watching the movie Lucky 13, with Lauren Graham (Gilmore Girls). I'll let you know how it is once I'm done. I am actually more comfortable sitting in my office chair watching movies on my computer, than I was lying in bed.... weird.

Woven Trellis - coming along! Pictures to show later on today!

No comments: