Thursday, December 29, 2005

And the Marathon Continues

I watched the last episodes of Six Feet Under Season 3 this morning and then headed out to the post office to pick up the pacakge that I missed last night. It was this Merino yarn. However, the colour in the picture and the colour of the actual yarn are 2 different shades of pink. The shade I got is a lot darker, but still very nice. Maybe I received the wrong package?


I returned Season 2 of Six Feet Under back to Blockbusters and then headed back home. I need to do some chores around the house, but I'm not feeling up to it. I'm starting Six Feet Under Season 4 right now, and I feel like crawling up on the couch, watching it and perhaps corcheting. That would be nice. Very nice.

... still no marks posted for school yet, where are my marks! Also, my wedding dvd of negatives wasn't in my mailbox today either... where are they?? I am anxiously waiting for both these to come into my life!!! I have a desire to know how I did in my classes as well as a desire to start working on some photo projects that I want to do with my wedding photos.

Anyhow, I'm going to go watch some more Six Feet Under. Bye for now.

No comments: