Tuesday, January 30, 2007

What I Would Look Like As An M&M

Today I had the pleasure of playing around with creating my own M&M character. If I were an M&M - this is what I'd look like: (Pink of course)!


I tried creating my own scene (yes there is a penguin on the beach!!) but for some reason it wouldn't let me save it without these lines around the M&M girl.. Oh well. You get the idea.

Click here to create your own M&M character! How fun!

Took some fun photos this evening:


I love this pillow. I don't know what it's called (perhaps Boppy?) and it;s great for breastfeeding, and we just started using it to hold Sean in sitting positions - which he likes. His favourite spot? Watching The Simpsons on TV.

And of course, our Habs fan!

I found a cleaning lady! My mom's cleaning lady has a friend who can come clean my house this Saturday. I'm sooooo excited for someone else to do a once-over of my entire place. If I like her work then I'll perhaps keep her number incase I need to use her again, but it won't be a regular basis thing. If I had a bigger house, then maybe, but for the regular maintenance stuff as soon as Sean starts sleeping through the night and allowing me more sleep I'll be able to get back ontop of my chores again! But right now, I'm just too tired.

So I want to share some good news! It's now been over 24 hours, I've been breastfeeding the "normal" way. I have NOT pumped a bottle for Sean's feeding in over 24 hours. He did get 1 bottle of formula today, because he was hungry and I needed to get out to the grocery store and pick up stuff for dinner before it got too late, and I didn't have time to start sitting down for a feeding on the boob. So far things are going well, and I hope that it continues that way. I hope that I will be able to start creating a "stash" soon, so that I have supply of breastmilk incase I want to go out and leave Sean with Jamie or whatnot. Or even go out with Sean to places where I wouldn't feel comfortable breastfeeding, etc.

I'm considering going knitting tomorrow night, we'll see how I feel. I have a friend coming over in the afternoon to see us and I'll see how I feel closer to dinner time. I do want to get some knitting time though, and see some friends!


I got my Lorna's Laces in the mail today, that I won from the final SP9 contest that Patty my hostess held. Thank you again Patty! It's awesome. Now I need to find a project to do with it! I have 70g of Shepard Sport Weight in Color 24, Happy Valley. It has purple in it - but honestly, for some reason, that doesn't bother me. I don't think I'm allowing purple back into my life for good, but maybe just this once! Ha!

Alright, must get sleep! It's all I can think about these days.

2 comments:

Summer said...

That picture of you as a M&M is cool. I tried it and it didn't turn out as good as yours did. Another thing I wanted to say is those pictures of your son & you are so cute.

Drea said...

Last night while waiting to feed Taite I was bored so I went back and looked at your old entries. Your hair use to be REALLY LONG! I liked it both ways. Do you look back on those days and have trouble imaginging life without sean now? Weird feeling huh?

Oh and I made an M&m yesterday. I havent posted it... but Caleb loved the M&M movies on there. He watched the space one a dozen times.