Wednesday, November 28, 2007

11 Months

Sean is 11 months old today. 11 months! That's 1 month shy of a year. Holy! I almost have a one year old. I have been thinking about his first birthday, but not really taken any action yet. I'm sure it'll be a big one though filled with lots of family & friends. Sean does this thing with his mouth (as seen above) when he's up to no good! He sticks his tongue out a bit, and puckers a bit... it's cute, but devilish!

Today we went to the movies with Jenn & Jakob. Here are the boys getting ready to watch Enchanted. It was such a good cute movie. I really enjoyed it. Plus, I love McDreamy! Ahh, Patrick Dempsy! Mmmmmm! Delicious!

Sean really likes the globe we have. (Well, actually I have two of them). Anyhow, do you see, that "face" he's making with his lips?? It just started recently, and I don't know what to make of it, besides that he does it when he's up to no good or when he's really concentrated on something. He likes to spin this globe round and round.

Tonight I pre-signed the sale of the house. I can't wait for it to be off my hands tomorrow. I definitely will not miss that duplex. I am so excited for my duties as landlord are over.

I managed to get a bunch of stuff done this evening, including putting away all the linens in the linen closet where they belong. There was two garbage bags waiting to be put away. I also cleaned a few things off the floor in my office, however, there is still more stuff to put away. I just wanted to tidy a bit before the new cleaning lady comes tomorrow. How ironic, cleaning up for the cleaning lady. I hope it goes well with her tomorrow, that would be great.

I am thinking about making a slow cooker recipe for dinner tomorrow, I must go take out the stewing beef so that it can thaw before tomorrow. I also must make a date with my new roman tub and my novel. It's a priority!

Don't forget about all the new stuff I listed in the shop! There's still some left! Lots of Clover Products. Susan Bates Quicksilver Circulars in 16" and 29". Clover Bamboo Circular Needles for you in both 16" and 24" length. Don't forget you have 2 days left to order yourself a December Sock Club Kit from Robyn's Nest. It'll ship mid-December, just in time for Xmas! Also don't forget, I've put Mirasol Hacho is on sale until November 30th, for 1$ off per skein. That's just 2 more days! I've also updated the Notions section with new products!

8 comments:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Oh my goodness...that is the cutest little face that Sean is making!! I love it!

Tara said...

I'd say it looks as though Sean is getting his top teeth in, but they're already in, aren't they?

Barb said...

LOL I love that face!! too cute :)

Anonymous said...

That is way too cute! Reminds me of when my dad's sticks out when he's concentrated on something (usually fixing something).

g-girl said...

awww, so adorable. Another pic that I love of Sean! :) Gosh, everytime you show pics of Sean and Jakob, I can't get over how big Jakob is getting. Wow..Sean is going to be a one year old next month!!

Wendy said...

Happy 11 months:)

Jenny said...

Wow, 11 months! He is getting to be such a little man, next thing you know he will chasing you around the house!

Cetta said...

That 1st photo is one of the cutest ever!