Saturday, February 09, 2008

february nine

I finally found my packets of seeds that I plan on planting in my backyard in the spring. I plan on planting Lettuce, Carrots, Radish, Green Pepper, Broccoli, Cucumber, Tomato, and Zucchini. I can't wait for the snow to melt. I really hope that the garden idea works. And that beautiful vegetables grow.

I went on a walk this afternoon with Sean. It started snowing while we were out, and we both got covered in flakes. It was good though to get fresh air, and I love looking at the houses in our new neighborhood. I always wonder what kind of people live in all these houses. I love people watching.

Tonight we went out for dinner, Jamie was craving Chinese Food and we hadn't been out in a while for dinner. I had fish marinating in the fridge, but we'll have it for dinner tomorrow night. Sean had fallen asleep in the car on the way to the restaurant, as he didn't feel like napping all afternoon. He was very cranky during the meal, passed out again in the car on the ride home, and then was cranky again when we got home. Finally he passed out. Thank goodness.

Got a little bit of knitting done today, finished another square, and started a new one. Hoping to sit on the couch and knit all afternoon! I just want a lazy sunday. Is that too much to ask for?

ps- the laptop is fine. After a lot of scanning with anti-virus and spy software and rebooting it a couple of times, and uninstalling and reinstalling Windows Live, we're set to go - Phew! No reformatting of the harddrive needing. Phew!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

I love walking and looking at houses too and as creepy as it sounds LOL I will look into their houses if they're curtains are open just too see how they decorate and stuff, it's interesting. :-) I just daydream about having a house that that or something.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see that mitered square blanket finished! It is so mesmerizing to look at :)

Unknown said...

Ohh, now I am craving Chinese...and spring. Your garden sounds fab...you'll have to keep up updated on the progress.

Tara said...

I don't think it's possible to have a genuine lazy Sunday afternoon until your kids are at least 5 years old. :)

Jenny said...

When we were selling our house in Colorado, I would go for nice long walks around the neighborhood and look at the ones for sale, even taking their brochures to see what the price was and what they looked like on the inside. I am so nosy!

g-girl said...

phew is right, glad to hear your laptop is okay. i love people watching and seeing all the houses in my neighborhood too!