Tuesday, February 26, 2008

february twenty-six

This morning we had Sean's swim class, and since the library is attached to the building where the pool is, I stopped to check in to see if they still had the 2 books that I had reserved, but forgotten about. (They called me on Thursday of last week to let me know they were in, and that I had until Saturday to pick them up. Ooops. Pregnancy brain). They had them, so I picked them up (Child/Sleeping books) and also picked up a third book which looked interesting. Then we stopped to do groceries on the way home to pick up roasting meat and stewing beef for some slow cooking recipes I want to make int he next few days. Then I came home and did a few things around the house. Finally, I decided to take Sean up to my bed, and he drank a bottle (somewhere around 1:30-2pm) and we both slept until Jamie came home from work at almost 6pm. It was great nap. Much needed.

This evening after watching some TV on the couch (Habs played an excellent game! We beat Atlanta 5-1). It was our first game with Carey Price as our number 1 goalie since getting rid of Cristobal Huet before the trade deadline. Let's hope that the Price is right. We took in return for Huet, 2nd round draft picks for the 2009-2010 season, which happens to be the Habs' 100th year. The All Star Game is in Montreal that year, as well as as the draft picks are here in Montreal. I just learned that the Habs joined the league December 4th, 1909 and their first game ever was January 5th, 1910.

I'm about to go take Sean up to bed, and I think I might just fall asleep myself. Zonked. No knitting was done today - maybe tomorrow! Nothing else exciting to report for today. Tomorrow morning we have Jamie's best friend's (best man at our wedding) dad's funeral, so my mother will be taking Sean to his music class and unfortunately I will not be going to my swimming class tomorrow, I don't think I will make it back in time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So jealous of that nap, I need one of those!

Tara said...

Oh. My. God. I'm sooooooooo far behind on your blog, it's depressing!!! Is commenting just moot at this point? ;)