Sunday, November 16, 2008

november sixteen

Today was just a lazy couch day. I like lazy couch days. Knitting time! Works for me. I even got to sleep in a little this morning - much appreciated! And even a little bit of a nap today too. I love Sundays like that! They make my week complete!

We had family over for dinner, it's always easier here with the 2 kids. Sean doesn't sit still in restaurants, so it's super hard to take him out to them! I'd prefer ordering in, or picking up and bringing back home - so that's what we did.

This evening, Auntie Amy gave Sean his bath - and made him a mohawk! I love doing that to him in his bath. I think it's time for a hair cut though. One of these days.

I finished A Neck Warmer for Coreen! I need to finish up the PDF and then figure out how to offer it as a free Ravelry Download. Anyone have experience on uploading a PDF and how that works??? I just need another day or so to finish up the PDF and then it's done! Available for you!

Specs:
Pattern: A Neck Warmer for Coreen by Me!
For: Sean's daycare teacher Coreen
Yarn: Adrienne Vittadini Mia in Blue
Needles: 8.0mm/US 11 Straights
Size: one size
Timeline: November 11 - 13, 2008.
Modifications: None, it's my own design!
Opinion: Love it! I can't wait to give it to Coreen for Christmas.
And now I want to make one for myself!!!

The PDF will be available soon, I will let you all know when!

My in-laws made this for Sean - I showed it to him tonight, he got a good laugh and loved it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the neck warmer! I'm making scarves for my son's daycare teachers.

Anonymous said...

Rhiannon is sitting in my lap while reading your blog and when I scrolled down and she saw Sean she exclaimed "oohh so cute!".

We also adored the "Super Sean" clip - so cute!

Unknown said...

Super Sean Rocks!!!!

Tara said...

Nice neckwarmer! Did you manage to upload it to Ravelry? (I'll check it out later, I guess!)

g-girl said...

teehee. a mohawk!