Thursday, March 19, 2009

march nineteen

Today my cleaning lady came. Phew! She was sick last week and I missed her. I really did. She helps me clean the parts of the house that I just can't. There is only so much I can do in a day, with two kids (though Sean does go to daycare) and I don't know what I would do without her. I would need more hours in each day.... seriously.

I got a lot of work done today while she was here, and worked after she left until about 4pm when I headed out to the grocery store to pick up stuff for dinner, and then went to pick up Sean from daycare. I like that while I am working I can catch up on my tv shows, though, not fully paying attention to my tv shows. I don't know when else I'd really have time to catch up on the stuff that I watch that Jamie won't watch with me. We have some shows we watch together, but there are shows that he has absolutely no interest in watching... (like the more girly drama stuff). Maybe I do need more hours in the day...!

Today I got a YUMMY order of yarn in the mail from Twilight Knits. I ordered a bunch of her Superwash Merino Sock Yarn.






Tonight I made a meatloaf for dinner, seemed like it was a hit with both Sean & Jamie. Hmm! Something I could most definitely make again. Which is a good thing. Sean completely devoured dinner tonight. Meatloaf = good.

Tonight I sat on the couch and worked on my MIL's vest. We watched the Habs game, which we completely got killed by one of the shittiest teams in the league - the Ottawa Senators. Oy. We really need to start winning games to keep our spot in the playoffs. It's getting pretty bad... it's pretty embarrasing where the season has ended up. So much for our 100th year being a good one... eh?

5 comments:

Dawn said...

All my boys love meatloaf too. Very pretty yarn.

Amelah said...

that punk rock is sooo delcious looking!!

I wanna learn how to make meatload....

Unknown said...

Now that we're in a house, I'm so jealous of your cleaning lady. I'm gonna have to save my pennies because cleaning all these nooks and crannies is a pain in the butt!

Tara said...

You got yourself some Twilight Knits! My my my, that stash just keeps getting bigger and bigger, doesn't it? ;)

g-girl said...

i'm with amy, the punk rock princess is so nice..but so is envy II!