Sunday, March 01, 2009

march one :: 113 weeks old

Sean is 113 weeks old today.

Jamie woke me up this morning at 6:30 am freaked out. He asked me "Is Mack okay?" I jumped out of bed so fast and ran into his room. He was still breathing. Phew. He was actually snoring. You see, he went to bed last night at 5pm. He was really really cranky and rubbing his eyes, so we put him down for what we thought was a nap. When we put Sean to bed around 8pm, we were like "Do we wake him? Do we see how long he will nap? Do you think he'll sleep through the night?"... So we let him sleep. I was prepared to wake up at 4 am, if I had to, because he's been doing about 11 hour nights. (Usually around 8pm until about 7 am). Shockingly, he slept until 8:30 am! 15 and a half hours.... A first. Isn't that too long though?? I've never even had Sean sleep that long. Fluke?

Today was a a chill day at home once we got Sean's tantrum under control. He had one of those mornings with a terrible two fit. Over nothing. Ahh... I cannot wait for the 2's to be over. Though, I've been told that the 3's are even worse.... Oh, joy!

The boys managed to nap at the same time today, so Jamie and I got to watch some TV and veg out on the couch. I of course did some knitting. I will definitely have updates for you this week - but no pictures yet. Sorry.

Tonight we had a birthday party for my cousin's 60th birthday. It was a surprise party, and boy was she surprised. Look, there's even yarn on the balloons! I just had to get a picture of it. Now I need to know where to go buy balloons with yarn on it!

Here's a picture from tonight of my sister, her boyfriend, Jamie & myself.

And a picture of Jamie & I from tonight. Of course the picture that I like of myself, Jamie's not looking at the camera. I'm wearing my new pants that I got. I picked them up last week at Costco and love them. I think I look really good in them. Even my father made a comment to me tonight, that I look really good these days. I really appreciated that. I'm glad he noticed. He's always been a tad of a nag to me when it has come to my weight, so I'm glad that he noticed on his own that I've been losing weight/inches. So today, I feel great!

7 comments:

Tara said...

Wow, I guess he really needed that sleep! And you're right, it's always nice when friends and family notice your weight loss on their own! Woot!

The Frampers said...

good for you!

pahkcah02 said...

You always look great but you do look extra fabulous in that pic. Congratulations!

TROIS OISEAUX - Kimber said...

I think you have always looked good! It is awesome that you are taking good care of yourself (I could take a leaf from your book). Sometime's Liv will have a sleep marathon like Mac did but not enough for me!

Bea said...

The party looks like it was fun! Sounds like Mack just needed sleep.

Anonymous said...

You look skinny in those pants...congrats! I know what you mean about worrying about the 15 1/2 nap/sleep. He must have been tired, poor guy!

g-girl said...

wow, 15 hours of sleep?? he was doing lots of growing during his slumber! that was really nice of your dad to let you know he noticed you were making better health choices. :)