Wednesday, September 09, 2009

september nine :: 09/09/09 :: 64 weeks old

Today is 09.09.09.
Lovin' it.

Mack is 64 weeks old today.

This morning daycare drop off was really hard again. Sean cried again but his teacher who wasn't so nice the other day was a lot nicer this morning. Mack cried again by the front door of his daycare before we even entered. He's smart. He knows what's going on now. I worked at home all morning until I had to go pick up Mack, who was crying when I got there. His teacher said he wasn't crying the entire time, but he was crying off and on.

I fed Mack lunch and then put him down for a nap. My friend Francesca came over to watch the season premier of 90210 that was on last night. She forgot to set it to record and I was able to get it online, so she came over to watch it. After Francesca left, I got some more work done and then Madeleine came over. While she was over she kept me company while I folded some laundry (the never ending laundry) and after Mack woke up from his nap we went to go pick up Sean from daycare. I made pesto pasta for supper (I love pesto!) and fed the boys and then headed to knit night with Madeleine.


Tonight at knit night we were a nice size group. I worked on my test knit the entire time, it's coming along great. I cannot wait to have it done already.

Tomorrow is Teddy Bear day at daycare for Sean, we picked out a teddy bear this evening before I left to knit night and even found him a t-shirt that has a teddy bear on it. Way to go me! One extra point for mommy! And Friday is the Family Corn Roast at Sean's daycare, looking forward to that too!

4 comments:

Bea said...

Sounds like a good day. I'm glad Mack's kinda getting the idea about day care.

Amelah said...

teddy bear day? Cute!

Tara said...

I heart that heart cookie :)

g-girl said...

great pic of you and mack. :) i'm glad to hear that sean's teacher is stepping up and noticing that sean needs to be able to trust her and was being nicer!