Thursday, April 15, 2010

04.15.10

Drive by posting in Random Thoughts:

- The contractors are done their work! They honoured their word of being out of here before the weekend. YEY!
- I’m still reading (and really into) Spin by Catherine McKenzie.
- I love this photo of Bob. You know, the Ravelry dog.
- Saw this cute tutorial on how to make a pillow dress for. What a cute DIY project!
- Habs Won tonight in overtime 3-2 against Washington. Whomever said we’d lose 4-0 in the series was WRONG! GO HABS GO!!
- I love Les Savonettes de Minette. I’ve given their soaps before as gifts. They’re so cute. Handmade in Drummondville, Quebec.
- I can get lost for hours on this photo editing site.
- Free pattern for a Crochet Flower Hot Pad.
- This knitting machine is made out of Lego! How cool is that?
- I am up to date now (finally) on Parenthood. What a cute show about 4 siblings and their lives as parents.
- If you’re looking for a free book (in PDF format), and you like vampires, here’s a link for you.
- Working hard on both Babette & Jamie’s socks.

6 comments:

Bea said...

Drive by posting is really nice sometimes. I'm glad the contractors finished.

Cynthia F said...

Yay! I'm glad the contractors are done, and on time!
You've been busy busy!!

Amelah said...

Glad they kept their word! Habs are off to a good start!! I have faith!! Cute dresses!!! Yeah I read that book by Stephanie Meyers, it is a shame she won't finish it and publish it! She would make a killing in sales if she did though! I would still buy it [even though I read it online] and read the ending!

TROIS OISEAUX - Kimber said...

ooooooh picnik.com is so much fun - thanks for letting us know about that!

g-girl said...

you watch parenthood too? i'm one episode behind! they used to re-air the new episodes on saturdays and they didn't yesterday for some reason! hey, did you watch 'how to make it in america?' i kept meaning to ask you about that show! glad to hear the contractors are finished. :)

Tara said...

That Midnight Sun book is just a tease! It's unfinished... *sigh*