Sunday, June 20, 2010

06.20.10

asleepincar
This morning, Mack fell asleep in the car on the way home from my in-laws.
We had brunch there for Father’s Day.

Happy Father's Day to the best guys I know!
(That includes my dad & my husband of course!)

meboyspool
Jamie had a double header baseball game.
I spent the afternoon in my parents pool with the kids.
It was yet another gorgeous day.

letsjump
Sean was really brave and reputedly jumped off the diving board.
No fear!

poutyfacepool

Mack swam on his own (with floaties) for the first time today.
He had a blast.

seanangle

My mom got Sean this new float device (which is very neat)
and so Mack got Sean’s old life vest.
Sean kind stretched out the life vest over the last 2 summers,
so I think we might have to get Mack a new one soon.

mackiecookietowel
I love my cutie!

seanchop

Sean got in some kisses to my sister’s new dog Chopper. They joined us at my parents house this afternoon for some pool time & fun in the sun. The dogs napped on the side while we spent almost 4 hours in the pool!

This evening we stayed at my parents and had dinner there for Father’s Day. It was a nice quiet dinner. Always nice.

Knitted related stuff coming shortly. I’m just about to cast on a new project. (And yes, it’s pink!) (I’m really still in shock that I actually scored with a baby girl. I feel like I’ve won the lottery. I’m truly blessed. Life couldn’t get any better than this).

ps- Just a reminder that I'm throwing a contest for this entire month! Details are here.

7 comments:

carolyn said...

What adorable, sweet children you have. So happy!

Knit Girl Knit said...

Your kids are just too cute! I just want to eat them up!

KGK
http://www.ravelry.com/people/knitgirlknit

Kerry said...

Awww! What great pics as usual! Looks like you had a great day. Hope Jamie and the rest of the dads had a super fantastic day!

Can't wait to see what sweet little pink things you're knitting!

Amelah said...

It really was an awesome day! :D

g-girl said...

you have won the lottery-the baby lottery! ;) and this little girl is SO super lucky to have you, jamie, sean and mack (and your parents..and Amy!). She is going to be SO loved. :)

Bea said...

The pool looks so super inviting.

Tara said...

Ah, good times in the pool. Welcome to summer!!