Friday, October 08, 2010

10.08.10

boysbasket
This morning the kids were being silly cute.

boysinbasket
The wanted to cuddle in the mesh laundry basket and watch tv, while I was folding some laundry. Luckily I had my camera nearby. Sometimes I miss cute things like this, because I don't have my camera on me in the house. I really need to keep it handy.

mackieinabasket

FRIDAY LINK LOVE:
- Love this image.
- Thanks Tara for this awesome recipe, for chocolate chip pumkin cookies, it looks delicious.
- My absolutely beautiful neighbor (three houses down), Jana, who did a photo shoot to celebrate her beautiful body, before undergoing bilateral mastectomies, in just a few short weeks. Now I want to crochet her a comfort shawl - anyone got any quick projects they know of to tell me about? I want to get it to her before her surgery on the 4th of November. (I say crochet because it will take me a lot quicker to do a shawl in crochet than to knit her one - though, crochet it just as beautiful)
- Finished Jessica Z. this morning, a novel by Shawn Klomparens. I am in the middle of composing my thoughts for both Jessica Z. and Two Years, No Rain, and will do a book review for the both of them over this upcoming long weekend. I am going to save my give-away for Jessica Z. (I have a copy to give away) for my upcoming blogaversary on October 21st (coming up very soon!) I also have a few other surprises for that - so stay tuned!

I can't decide what to sew at my next lesson next week. So much I want to learn, but I don't know what to start with next. Does anyone have any fave projects that are "go to" projects?

4 comments:

Celia said...

Laundry baskets and cardboard boxes are the best toys.

g-girl said...

i love that last shot of mack in the basket. lol! those are the best and they all do it. it's hilarious. did you check the lion brand website for a crochet comfort shawl?

Tara said...

Did you make the cookies? I'm TOTALLY making them next weekend (completely ran out of time this weekend. Ugh!)

Amelah said...

Ha ha the boys crack me up! I guess they wanted to help with the laundry?!