Thursday, October 14, 2010

10.14.10 :: 121 weeks old

121wksM
Mack is 121 weeks old today!

winkeltoy
Recently I received this toy in the mail - I used my pampers.ca reward points and cashed them in for this toy. They had a summer sale on points, and I got it on sale. I had seen this toy after Mackenzie was born, but thought the 15$ish price tag (+ shipping) was ridiculous. I now have it for baby 3, for free! (There was also nothing much else exciting to use my points for).

amazonletter
Did you know that now Amazon Canada will ship you your books (or whatever else they sell) for free, if your cart reaches 25$ or more? It used to be 39$ or more, but they have just lowered the amount to match the US site. Thank you Amazon! (Click on letter above (or here) to open in a new window to read it in full).

I've been doing the solo parenting thing the last couple of nights while Jamie has been working late. While my boys are generally good kids, it's been a tad challenging due to my pregnancy & it's restrictions. I am so happy it's the weekend tomorrow, and I can sit back & relax a bit.

I've made some great progress on Magnificent Mantle, and am hoping to be finished that tomorrow. I'd like to be able to give it to my neighbor in the next couple of days, so I'm hoping to be done. I will post either progress photos tomorrow, or maybe even finished object photos!

I tackled the nursery today. There's progress! There is still a lot of work that needs to be done, but there is definite progress and you can actually walk in now. I finally moved (slid - did NOT lift or carry) the bassinet into our bedroom, into it's permanent spot. I just need to figure out where to put the toy (learning house) that was in it's spot - that the kids still love to play with, and baby 3 will eventually play with it - so I don't want to get rid of it just yet. No idea where to put it though. There is only so much I can re-arrange my bedroom to make the "kids stuff" work in there too. You know?

Today's Link Love:
- I am soooooooooo freakin' happy & excited that I got my hands on a Deluxe Electric Menorah (and at no cost on top of it). I've wanted one for such a long time.
- Tonight I tried a pumpkin spice smoothie - it was..... AWESOME. Must make more tomorrow. I also have all my ingredients to make a pumpkin pie. Just need to get some energy to bake in the kitchen.
- Another 5 point free Huggies Enjoy the Ride Reward Code: BJGGP-DCLDD-PMPGB

I leave you today with this beautiful voice (and he's a bit of a cutie himself). I'm trying to remember how Jon & I crossed paths (I thought it was Camp B'nai Brith in 1996, but after speaking to someone else who was there with me that summer, it wasn't there), but we recently found each other on facebook. He's living out in BC now, makin' music:



LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS VIDEO! ENJOY!

5 comments:

Tara said...

I had no idea Amazon had changed their shipping policy. Good to know when I only want one book, thanks!

kim said...

Ohhh...I'm going to have to try that smoothie out this weekend!

Amelah said...

Nice that they lowered the price on the menorah! Did u get it from Amazon.com?
And sweet deal they lowered the shipping minimum requirement! Sometimes i wait because i don't want to spend $40 off the batt! :D

g-girl said...

hmm..how'd i miss that smoothie recipe?? that is awesome that amazon.ca has change it's shipping policy! very cool toy. :)

Bea said...

The toy looks really interesting.