Thursday, October 28, 2010

10.28.10 :: 123 weeks // 46 months old

123wksM

Mack is 123 weeks old today.

46mosS
Sean is 46 months old today.

wiggles4
The boys were picked up from daycare at lunch time today and we headed with my mom down to the Bell Center, where I surprised the boys with a Live Show.

wiggles3
A few months ago I bought tickets to The Wiggles Live (Wiggly Circus!)

wiggles1
It was a great show. We had excellent seats (4th row dead center) .

wiggles2
Mack sat most of the show in awe, with his jaw dropped to the ground.
It was too cute.
It was a great day.
Even I enjoyed myself at the concert.

candleholderpiece

Can anyone tell me where I can buy these "candle holders"? This one is from the top of a menorah to hold chanukah candles. I want to make something and don't know where on earth to begin looking for these, or what they are even called? I've tried googling "candle holders" but that does me no good with thousands of results founds. Anyone have a lead for me? They're really tiny these, and you can screw them into wood. I'm looking for anything of the sort (or ones that don't have to be screwed on either - I can glue as well). I hope someone can help me out?

Don't forget that I'm having a contest to win a ton of awesome prizes! If you want to win, just simply leave a comment anywhere on this blog until midnight, Oct 31st, 2010, as I'll be drawing winners on Monday, November 1st, 2010. Good luck! Please note, even if you are logging into your blogger profile, not all of you have email addresses associated with it. Also - a lot of you have 100% blank blogger profiles. If I don't know who you are, you won't be able to win a prize. So please leave your information. Some of your profiles link to blank pages, so if I can't find you, you can't win. THANKS!

I made my muffins (oatmeal chocolate chip) tonight (over 50 mini ones) for daycare tomorrow and I'm beyond beat. I can't keep my eyes open. I'm solo parenting tonight and the kids are walking all over me tonight and I don't have any energy to argue. I'm going to go crash with them in my bed. I'll let Jamie transfer them into their own beds when he gets in from work tonight.

8 comments:

Lacey said...

Ack! My feeder didn't feed me this post. Boo. Maybe that's why bloglines is closing.

Mack is so cute in that picture. :D

g-girl said...

well, it looks like everyone had an awesome time at the Wiggles show! :)

Anonymous said...

I loved taking my kids to those kinds of shows.

Oatmeal chocolte chip muffins sound wonderful.

Lynn
lynnhaffner@kc.rr.com

Teal said...

Try googling candle cup for your "candle holder". Here's one US company who sells something similar, I think.
http://www.nationalartcraft.com/subcategory.asp?gid=5&cid=109&scid=239

Bea said...

Gosh your boys are cute. I don't know much about the candle holders.

Amelah said...

Looks like it was a fun show and the boys enjoyed themselves! Mack looks all into it LOL :D What a cutie pie!

Rosebelleknits said...

My kids would have loved to go to the Wiggles. What a fun time!

Rosebelleknits

Tara said...

Aw, Mack's face is PRICELESS!