Saturday, January 15, 2011

1.15.11

mackfirstskating

This morning skating resumed. Mack had his first class ever. There was a lot of crying, a lot of falling on his tush, but by the end of the class, he figured out (with help of the bar) what his feet were supposed to do on the ice. He's actually excited to go back again for the next class.

seansession2

And Sean went back after this "winter break" (of a month) and was fabulous on the ice. He's such a superstar on the ice. I can't wait to see what he is able to achieve skating/hockey wise.

This afternoon I went to a Pampered Chef party at my cousin's house. Quentin came with me to this party. I saw so many cool products today that I totally want. I have to sit down and go through the catalog and decide what I want to actually get, but some of the products are pretty neat, and totally practical. Some of the stuff I totally thought "Oh, I'd make such & such recipe more if I had that.... that's totally practical". It was a nice afternoon.

mackloblaws

This evening I hung out with Mack & Quentin. We ran to the grocery store to get a few items we needed and then since Mack had something in his hair (that he swears Sean put in his hair, though Sean is denying any knowledge of what Mack was talking about) I gave him a bath tonight instead of tomorrow. Jamie and Sean went to the Habs game tonight (we won 3-2 against the New York Rangers).

I'm exhausted. I'm fighting to keep my eyes open. That one night Quentin slept through the night was a fluke. He hasn't done it again since. Eventually I know he will start sleeping through the night, but until then, I'll keep wishing it's tonight.

There's some bunny love going on over at Project 365.

2 comments:

g-girl said...

i hope mack's next skating class goes well for him. :)

Bea said...

So glad skating is going well for Mack!