Sunday, February 20, 2011

2.20.11

bottleholder3rd

I finally finished another bottle holder for Quentin. This is his 3rd. I need to make an adjustment on the elastic on top, to better hold the bottle in place, but it's usable for now, until I get around to doing that. I now have one for my diaper bag, one for the kitchen (where he uses it if I'm baking/cooking and he needs to eat "now") and one in my bedroom that I use if I'm in the middle of folding laundry or getting ready (and he needs to eat "now"). I'm actually thinking about making another one, but I'm not entirely certain he actually needs another one. I did promise someone else I'd send them one, so I'll probably end up making one more for the house. It really takes no time at all to make, it's the hand sewing at the end that takes the longest time, when time is precious to begin with. I'm running low now on this Sesame Street material, which I love. I am not even sure where it's from (maybe Fabricville) and I'm not sure I could even get anymore.

seancutiefeb20

This afternoon I took all 3 boys on 3 errands. It's not that bad going on errands with all 3 of them, Sean walks next to me, Mack goes in the cart in the seat and Quentin's bucket fits into the bottom part of the shopping cart. It's actually not that bad, and they behaved themselves today. Who knows if next time will be as easy.

chocoholicM
We ended our day with visiting with family and celebrating my step-brother-in-law's birthday. There was chocolate cake involved.

seancake

QsleepKarens
Quentin was quite content just hanging out - asleep - for the most part of our visit.

Today's Link Love:
- Love this Dragon Slipper Tutorial.
- Loved this Ladder Stitch Tutorial on Youtube (Sewing).
- 10 free Pampers Gifts to Grow: NC3XPM9YRD49EMT
- This adorable lunch sack tutorial.

3 comments:

Tara said...

I'm betting that when Quentin is no longer in the bucket, it'll be a bit more complex! :)

g-girl said...

cake is always a good way to end a day. :) i'm sure everyday is going to be different!

Amelah said...

Good job on the sewing front!

Yeah for them behaving ! LOL :D

We all know how Mack loves his cake!!