Friday, July 15, 2011

Back on Track

continuestar

Back on track. Took this photo before working a bit more on it last night. I'm working on the next 2 rounds of blue now. (2 round blue, 2 rounds yellow, 2 rounds blue, etc....) So far, so good. 8 points - check. I'm thinking this will be a throw for Quentin's stroller. Perfect for fall.

tanisjuly11

I received my July 2011 installment of Tanis Fiber Arts' Year in Color Yarn Club. This colorway is called Aquarium. Not sure what I'll knit with it yet, but it's a really nice combination of colors.

3 comments:

Celia said...

I love that yarn color. I don't know if I would call it aquarium.

g-girl said...

a pair of socks maybe?

Girl Knits said...

Great Tanis! Jealous. I wish I had joined that club too.

Great progress on your afghan. It'll be done in no time it seems.