Friday, September 30, 2011

It Really Does Look…

linen2

It really does look woven.
(Koigu Linen Stitch ScarfMy Ravelry Link).

linen1

And I like the way the colors are coming out.

lookswoven

It really does look woven.

ends

And I like the fact that you’re doing the “tails” at the same time as knitting it. So as soon as I cast off, that’ it, it’ll be done. Nothing to add on later for the fringe. I’m thinking of making it a little bit wider than the 5” the pattern calls for. (Maybe 6”? I don’t like too skinny of a scarf).

6 comments:

Celia said...

It looks so cool!

Cynthia F said...

I love this pattern- I'm thinking I might try it too- so pretty! What yarn are you using?

kathy b said...

I think it totally looks woven. AND I Love the pretty pretty mix of colors....

Dawn said...

I love the scarf! That color combination is amazing!

g-girl said...

oh, it does! can't wait to see it finished. :)

Girl Knits said...

It does really look woven!