Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday Morning Link Love





- Love this fort building kit tutorial. What a neat gift idea!
- Freeze green onions in water bottles - shake out the right amount and return to the freezer! This is great! You always have to buy so many green onions and recipes usually never call for more than 3 stalks.
- I love this earbud pouch! Probably really easy to make too.
- Love this charge boosting kit.
- Cucumber ribbon salad.
- Cute coiled coasters.
- Cute knit sock pillows.
- I'd love to have a vintage sharpener on my desk!
- Cute tea wallet tutorial.
- Why not use a wine rack as a towel rack.
- Family magnets - what a cute fun idea.
- I love this hoodie!
- I know how to crochet, but I thought maybe anyone who wants to learn, would like this link.
- Napkin folding fun.
- I need to pick up some fun colored iphone/ipod/ipad chargers - inexpensive too - under 3$!
- I love these pj pants.
- 25+ handmade ideas for boys.
- Adorable!
- DIY Yarn & Twig dandelions.
- White cheddar chicken pasta recipe.
- This is a genius (mom) product.
- This cake is stunning. WOW!
- This is some crazy nail work.
- What a fun image!
- I think I totally need this book - on raising boys.
- Love these playdoh kits.
- How to make a heart shaped egg.
- Love this shoe organization idea.
- Love this reading nook! I want one in my home.
- Lollypop tree game. FUN!

No comments: