Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Handsome Little Man

inneedofacut

Quentin was in need of a haircut. His hair was growing over his eyes & ears. I was starting to think he'd start walking into walls from being blind from his hair.

lotsahair

It was quite long!

haircutting

I brought along my booster seat, so we could strap him down, and he did quite well. He didn't flinch or cry once. We were shocked on how much of an angel he was.

Qtiepiecut

And my handsome little man... I swear, he looks 3 not 1. He really needed this haircut, but boy did it age him! And I love the little spikes. Our hairdresser, rocked it with some gel. So delicious!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute! He looks sweet with that spiky little cut. I like Quentin's shirt too :)

Celia said...

Awww he looks adorable.

kristo said...

Aw, he looks so CUTE!!! And yes, he does look older now, but still adorable. ;)

hakucho said...

Too cute! They grow up too fast!!

Dawn said...

He looks so bored with his haircut lol! He must be the best customer at the salon! Love the spikes!!!

Tara said...

Wow, does he ever look like a big boy! :)

g-girl said...

cute! :)

Girl Knits said...

He's adorable Robyn. Wow, he had a lot of hair.