Saturday, July 07, 2012

Budding Photographers

mackiephotog
I think I have 2 budding photographers in my household. They must get that from their mother! The two of them have been obsessed with taking pictures with my pocket camera, my little Canon SD1300. (I call it my purse camera since it’s always on me when I am not able to bring my professional camera with me). So much so, they’ve been fighting over it. We had gotten them for Christmas last year (or maybe it was the year before) some small kid camera (not the Fisher Price kind, but another kid camera, decked out with the Habs logo all over it, of course), but it’s not up to their standards anymore, I might have to look into getting them better ones for this Christmas.
seanphotog
The face Sean is making in this photo made me laugh. He’s sooooo into it.

3 comments:

Celia said...

He's going to be a great photographer like mommy!

Dawn said...

So cute! I love Sean's serious face!

g-girl said...

love it! maybe you can get them kodaks?