Wednesday, September 12, 2012

12 on 12 :: September

 

7am

7 am.
Making silly faces while waiting for the school bus.

8am

8 am.
Mackenzie playing on the iPad

9am

9 am.
Machine ate another piece of clothing. F#$!!

10am

10 am.
Sit & Knit.

11am

11 am.
Procrastination of folding. (But it's clean!)

12pm

12 pm.
Taking a small break for a cuppa tea.

1pm

1 pm.
Prepping some yarn for sale.

2pm

2 pm.
Last night's Parenthood while on the treadmill.

3pm

3 pm.
Walking home from the bus stop.

4pm

4 pm.
Freshening up

6pm

6 pm.
Meet the teacher night. Sean's teacher asked us to draw something for our child's year end scrapbook to surprise them. I knew what I was drawing! I even got to use Sean's pencil crayons in his pencil case at school! I can't wait for him to see this in June! (And let's hope we have a hockey season!)

10pm

10 pm.
Home from Meet The Teacher night and a Governing Board Meeting. Checking emails and heading to fold some of the laundry before calling it a night.

This is my 12 on 12 project for September. All pictures were taken during the hour that are written below, not at the exact hour on the nose.

4 comments:

Celia said...

How is the washing machine eating clothes?

Teena in Toronto said...

I haven't done 12 on 12 in ages ... a fella in the U.S. used to host something like this.

Unknown said...

I don't know how you get so much done!

g-girl said...

Is that how the holes get in the t-shirts?? I always wondered.