Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday Lunch Link Love






- This recipe for Zucchini Lemon Cake (dairy/egg free) look yummy!
- Would love some nice refreshing Iced Passion Tea Lemonade!
- Loving this top, it's sooo cute.
- These yarn wrapped bangles are fun!
- I've been looking for an easy granola recipe and this one looks good.
- Totally want to learn to embroider!
- This DIY maxi skirt dying tutorial is fun.
- I still have a ton of zucchini frozen from last summer's garden, and I'm thinking these zucchini brownies look yummy.
- Totally want to make a rag rug!
- This watercolor image is gorgeous.
- Great tips on turning your children into book lovers (I know mine already are!)
- I love these agate stone pendant necklaces.
- Now that the weather is turning cool, I need to whip up one of these bandana cowls.
- Love this quote on Motherhood.
- This river sink is awesome.
- Need to make some fishtail bracelets!
- Does mirrored nail polish actually exist?
- Please tell me WHY?!
- The idea to use letter holders to store fabric is pretty genius!
- 11 reasons why you should drink more tea.
- A neat idea of what to do with that cracked iphone (which hopefully won't happen to you or me!)
- This baby snuggler (PDF) makes a great baby shower gift.
- I know summer is over, but swimming lessons still go on, and I'm totally digging this bathing suit, but in this color.
- Love this top. Totally my style.
- This is my fave color right now.
- Love this cloud investigator project for kids.
- Love this parking lot game!
- Love this hot wheel shelving system!
- This is a gorgeous necklace pendant.
- Totally want to do this to my hair for when I'm MOH next year.
- Love these nails!
- Quentin's 2nd birthday is fast approaching, I like this idea!
- I ♥ vintage pyrex.
- Pooh is the best.
- Mmm these Teryaki Meatballs look delicious!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

One of the girls from the store made chocolate zucchini cake or brownies and it was delish!

Unknown said...

I think those nails are fake nails.

I like the white caps cowl on their site, looks so cozy.