Monday, September 03, 2012

Monday Morning Link Love






- HELLO HOTTIE! I'd like to look at this all day long!
- This kids shirt is awesome!
- So is this baby onesie! And this tshirt by the same seller!
- Love this fraction card game!
- Awesome website. Type in your starting destination and your ending destination, and it will find ALL SORTS of things for you to do, see, eat, play along the way.
- Kid-tested jokes, some are funny!
- Love this DIY ribbon wreath!
- Love this house hold frame idea. Looks super easy to make!
- What a gorgeous ring. So are these.
- Love these felt bandaids for animals!
- Moving? Pack your plates with foam disposable plates between them! Sooo much easier than wrapping each one in newspaper!
- Love this hula hoop chandelier!
- Love Taci's yarn ball wreath!
- LOVE Julie Blackmon's work, especially this image, this image, this image and this image.
- Gilbert Gottfried's reading of Fifty Shades had me laughing my pants off.
- Love this tutorial for Stained Glass painting.
- Love these superhero painted mugs!
- Too bad I'm the only zucchini lover in my house, this zucchini casserole looks yummy!
- Love these Rock Monster magnets!
- Would love to be gifted rings with my boys names on them!
- Hang a frame at your next outdoor event with a camera near it. You may get some pictures of the family that will last a life time.
- Love this dice centerpiece!
- I think I want to do this at my next Girls Birthday dinner with my friends, to frame for my home office!
- Inspiring!
- LOVE these scissors!
- Totally need to knit up a Lego Door Stop!
- Want to try this easy pulled pork recipe soon.
- Love these Noro crochet slippers from the Noro Magazine.
- Loving ALL these DIY bracelet ideas.
- Love this fabric origami card holder tutorial.
- Take a picture... it lasts longer!!!!
- Thinking about trying Paula Deen's meatloaf recipe. Pinners says it's DELISH!
- Beauty isn't a size. (However, the person must be beautiful inside for this to make sense).
- Wishing I had a daughter to share things like this with.
- Love this DIY charm bracelet.

1 comment:

Mitali Ruths said...

I love Iron Man (Robert Downey, Jr.!) Big fans around this house. Also, I want a pair of those Noro slippers.