Wednesday, October 10, 2012

10 on 10 :: October

7am

7 am.
Morning walk to the bus stop.

8am

8 am.
Work waiting to be done.

9am

9 am.
On the way to swimming lessons.

10am

10 am.
Sitting down at my computer.

11am

11 am.
Figuring out if my dresss needs to be hemmed for an upcoming party.

12pm

12 pm.
Prepping books for the classroom visits.

1pm

1 pm.
On shift at the library.

2pm

2 pm.
After school errands

4pm

4 pm.
Swimming lessons

5pm

5 pm.
Daycare pick-up

Here’s my 10 on 10 project for today. All pictures were taken during the hour that are written below, not at the exact hour on the nose.  Don’t forget to come back on Friday for my 12 on 12 project!

4 comments:

Taci simmons said...

What a busy day!

Celia said...

Q is adorable in his hat!

Teena in Toronto said...

Busy day!

Shannon said...

Nice!

And I forgot all about this month. Ah, well.