Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Homemade Cookies

mixer

I got an early Xmas present from my in-laws. It’s an awesome present if I do say so myself. I got a Kitchenaid Mixer. This is my 2nd time using it, since getting it (about a week and a half ago, just before Thanksgiving).

inbowl

Last week I went to my neighbors house to bring her daughter something for homework (she’s in Sean’s class) and I ended up coming home with homemade cookies, homemade hummus (and pita to go along with the hummus). Anyhow, the cookies were sooo delicious, that I asked for the recipe. Turns out, it’s the Cranberry Oatmeal Snack Cookies from the back of the Craisins package from Costco. So a few days later I ran to Costco to get Craisins, and I finally got around (finally had some free time) to making them today.

cookies

I bet there will be none left by tomorrow. Yum!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man I make those all the time, breakfast, lunch, and dinner!

Kerry said...

Nice present! And yummy looking cookies!

Teena in Toronto said...

Did you pop any in the mail to me??

Taci simmons said...

I love those crasins... I'll try to make some of those cookies this weekend... Yum!

Sandra said...

Love my Kitchenaid! I even made room on my counter, so I wouldn't have to hide it in a cupboard - makes it so much easier to use whenever I need it!

Celia said...

Mmmmm! They look super yummy!

Gabriela said...

Those look great!

Dawn said...

Thanks for the link! My 8 yo, Joshua, and I tried these today. We used blueberry craisins and milk chocolate chips b.c. that's what we had laying around. They were soooooo delicious!!!

g-girl said...

homemade hummus??? YUM!! I love my kitchenaid too. :)