Monday, October 01, 2012

Monday Morning Link Love






- Love this Eggstra Space Egg holder.
- Totally want a Julienne Peeler!
- Did you know, I have a little thing for owls?
- Life is short!
- Pot clips are genius!
- Would like to get Lawn Jenga for next summer!
- What a fun image!
- So true.
- This is a cute baby shower gift or nursery room decoration.
- This chain ring/bracelet is definitely unique!
- I'm not daring enough, but this chick's hair is awesome.
- This dress is stunning!
- So is this dress.
- Have puzzle pieces leftover from sets that are missing pieces? This is a great fall project to do with them!
- To avoid tangles when you travel, slip your necklace through a drinking straw.
- I need to remember this  as so many clothes I thought were ruined ::  Chalk will remove grease stains from clothes. Simply rub the stain with chalk, then toss in the wash as normal.Who knew!
- Need a shoe lazy susan in the closet!
- Wish I had a daughter to make a portable doll play house for!
- Super adorable heels!
- Pretty awesome key holder!
- Loving this fab baby travel chair tutorial.
- In love with this dress.
- Very cute bow bun!
- Loving these greens & purples.
- This is classic yet stunning.
- 101 useful websites.
- Now, this is genius!
- This is a pretty cool wrap.
- These crochet bike streamers are pretty cute!
- I'd love a pair of stegosaurus socks!
- Loving this granny shrug!
- Wish I would have had a baby bath apron towel when my boys were little!
- Such a cute owl craft! (See, I told you I like owls!)
-  Oh, and this owl craft is fun too...! It's a HOOT!
- Luckily I have an indoor garage, but for those cold Canadian snowy winters, this product is awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a julienne peeler. I use it most often for carrots when I am making a wrap or small salad. I love love love the bow bun. My daughter's hair is perfect for it! Thanks all the inspiration as always, Robyn.