Monday, October 08, 2012

Monday Morning Link Love






- HAPPY THANKSGIVING CANADA!
- What a strong, intelligent and beautiful woman.
- Love this clutch. And in purple too.
- Love this Cat Borhdi hat design.
- Love this picture (mostly the sweater!)
- Loving these wall scrabble tiles!
- Cake batter bark looks YUMMY!
- I want to hang this in the boys room!
- We LOVE stuffed peppers, but I think next time I want to try it in the crock pot!
- Love this scrappy tutu!
- Love the earring & the piercing placement.
- LOVE this lost treasures from pant pockets idea.
- What a good idea to add socks to tees to make them long sleeve!
- Love this superhero cape tutorial.
- LOVE this bedroom!
- Purple makes everything better.
- Love this water bottle with storage compartment.
- Love this Tea Organizer!
- I need one of these!
- With the cooler weather approaching fast, love this knitted cowl.
- Need to sew up one of these ear bud pouches.
- I need to get some herb scissors for the kitchen.
- This weight loss simulator is pretty neat! I'd ideally like to lose another 5-8 lbs, but according to the simulator I'd still look the same, lol.
- These superhero socks are AWESOME!
- I love these crochet stars!
- What a fun bowl!
- This product is genius!
- Loving this puzzle necklace!
- Love this plate!
- Love these pancake bites!
- Purple and sexy!
- We are Eagles fans over here... Go Eagles!
- This is an AWESOME (DIY) bunk bed!
- Love these shirts.
- This made me laugh!
- Love this batmobile!

3 comments:

Gabriela said...

Always love your Monday Links! The cowl looks like a simple, fast project, I pinned it so I can go back and find the pattern when I'm ready to make it.

Taci simmons said...

Love all your findings... So fun!

Kerry said...

As always, you've shared some incredible finds!