Saturday, November 10, 2012

10 on 10 :: November

9am

9 am.
Playing on my iPad

10am

10 am.
Lazy Saturday morning. Crocheting in bed while Sean plays a computer game.

11am

11 am.
Did a load and I still have dishes. It never ends.

12pm

12 pm.
Kindergarten homework

1pm

1 pm.
Making my grocery list.

2pm

2 pm.
Candyland with Sean and Mack

3pm

3 pm.
Giving Glee a chance, while crocheting.

4pm

4 pm.
More Glee & crochet. Lazy Saturday afternoon.

5pm

5 pm.
Hey Mr. DJ.

6pm

6 pm.
An actual minute of peace in all the chaos.

Here’s my 10 on 10 project for today. All pictures were taken during the hour that are written below, not at the exact hour on the nose.  Don’t forget to come back on Monday for my 12 on 12 project! Last month I didn’t get around to doing 12 on 12, but this month I should have no excuse not to!

5 comments:

Taci simmons said...

Nice day ! So fun to spend a day at home and notdo too much!

Sarah M. said...

What a nice day, must of been productive for the crochet!!!

Celia said...

Looks like you had a nice weekend.

Teena in Toronto said...

Looks like everyone had a nice day :)

g-girl said...

so what pray tell made you decide to give Glee a try??? I thought I was seeing things when I saw the 12 on 12 post. lol.