Sunday, November 04, 2012

Winners!

 

Hey everyone! The weekend and time got away from me, and I meant to come back & post the winners of the 1st 2 contests on my blog. I apologize about that. So, without further delay, the winners are….

For a copy of Canary Knits’ Ghosts: historiographies, cultural manifestations, and the knits they’ve inspired the winner is…… KNITERLY! Please message me to claim your prize!

And for the copy of Jennifer Gasoi’s CD, Throw a Penny in the Wishing Well, the winner is…. GIRLKNITS! Please message me to claim your prize!

Don’t forget you still have time to enter Giveaway #3, for the Stasia Cowl! You have until Wednesday night to enter that contest.

I’m taking a break tomorrow from Monday Morning Link Love, time just hasn’t been on my side lately, but I’ll be back soon with another edition of Link Love, I promise! 

No comments: