Thursday, November 07, 2013

Honeycomb Cowl

honeycowl cowl90done

Over the weekend I knit up this Honeycomb Cowl in Cascade Lana Grande. It’s a free pattern here.  It used up .93 of a 100g ball of the aqua and .67 of a 100g ball of the ivory. I used 9 mm (US 13) knitting needles and it took no time at all (a couple of hours on Saturday). I love this pattern and now I want to make up a lot of these in different colors! What a great fun pattern.The 3d look is totally neat, and it’s knit up in one piece. Right now the cowl is hanging out at the shop as a sample and it’s getting it’s fair share of love. We have a ton of colors arriving at the shop today & I can’t wait to pick out my next color combo.

cowldone wearcowl

3 comments:

Celia said...

That's really cool. I made the Honey Cowl, but I've never made the Honeycomb Cowl. I just love a free pattern.

elns said...

Very nice, love the turquoise pop with the white!

Teena in Toronto said...

I've used this pattern on mitts.