Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Definitely Diagonal

defdiag

Recently I whipped up a quick shawl. It’s the Definitely Diagonal Shawl by Kris Basta – Kriskrafter. I used 1.62 skeins of Berroco Maya on a 6mm needle. I started it on a Thursday evening and was finished by Sunday morning. I loved the pattern, and would knit this one again. The yarn was a pleasure to work with. It’s 85% Cotton, 15% Alpaca. Feels great to work with as I am not normally a fan of most cottons with my dry hands. This one was very gentle on my hands. This shawl will live at the shop as a sample until I retire it and bring it home. You’ll probably find me wearing it in the shop.

wearingdiagonal

7 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

I like the pattern!

Spinner said...

Very pretty - and so quick. Liar liar, you said you weren't knitting up your samples fast. Thursday to Sunday is what...?? Teasing of course. I currently have four projects near completion and can't decide which one to focus on. So I started something else. GENIUS! Now nothing gets done :)

Kerry said...

Awesome shawl and you look fantastic with it on!!!

elns said...

It looks great! You look great wearing it!

Celia said...

That's very pretty!

Taci simmons said...

Very, very pretty!

Monica said...

Looks really pretty, and I'm curious about that yarn!