Sunday, April 19, 2015

Quentin’s Vernissage

Qvernissage (1) Qvernissage (2)

On Friday, Quentin had his vernissage for school. Every spring, for the last 8 years, I’ve had a vernissage at our daycare. Each kid has made a painting that has taken a few weeks to make (in stages – see pictures below). I was blown away with Quentin’s painting this year – it’s even got a picture of Quentin climbing to the moon! His painting is based on an Eric Carle book called Papa Please Get the Moon for Me. I’ve got a little artist on my hands. I can’t wait to find a place to hang this up on the wall!

Qvernissage (3)

 Qvernissage (4)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks amazing!

Kerry said...

Way to go Quentin! What a wonderful job!

Monica said...

WOW, he is one artistic and imaginative little man. This one deserves a spot of honour!!