Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Easy Fingerless Mitts

fingerstart fingerless1

I needed a project to work on while I was in the Dominican Republic this past September. Something that was easy and that I could work on while on the beach sipping fruity beverages. I had been wanting to make myself a pair of fingerless mitts for work, so I thought this would be the best time to knit them up. The pattern is Easy Fingerless Mitts by Roxanne Richardson. I used some leftover Project B Worsted Superwash that I had in my stash from a previous project. It was a quick knit indeed, on 5mm needles. This project used just under 100 yards of yarn. And now, my hands will be warm this winter in my office, and I’ll think about my trip to Punta Cana while wearing them. (I’ll blog about my trip very soon).   

fingerless

2 comments:

g-girl said...

Wow, the Dominican?? :)

Teena in Toronto said...

Very nice!

I get you got some looks while knitting on the beach!